Invitation for Applications to Full-time Faculty Positions at KAIST School of Transdisciplinary Studies
KAIST was established in 1971 to contribute to national development by fostering science and engineering talent. The newly will be established School of Transdisciplinary Studies seeks to nurture intelligent, creative global talent capable of adapting to changing environments based on a solid foundation in science and engineering. The School’s key activities are described below.
- Key Activities
• Establishment of educational system to develop talented individuals who possess competencies expected of future leaders
• Design of curricula and educational methodologies to nurture creative, transdisciplinary talent
• Operation of educational programs to overcome challenges based on communication and cooperation
- Key Research Areas
• AI course development
• Curriculum design to encourage creative/lateral thinking
• Research and practicum to promote experimental thinking
• Humanities courses to instill realistic/emotive values
KAIST invites applications for full-time non-tenure track (teaching-oriented faculty) positions to contribute to the teaching of undergraduate students at the School of Transdisciplinary Studies.
■ Track – Full-time non-tenure track (Teaching-oriented faculty)
■ Quota: O persons
■ Submission Period: 5/28/2018 – 6/11/2018
■ Required Documents (Submit by E–mail)