Invitation for Applications to Full-time Faculty Positions at KAIST School of Transdisciplinary Studies
The key mission of KAIST, as a world-class university specializing in science and technology, is to foster talent for the fourth industrial revolution and generate social value through collaborative transdisciplinary research, thereby contributing to innovative growth of the nation. The newly established School of Transdisciplinary Studies seeks to nurture intelligent, creative global talent capable of adapting to changing environments based on a solid foundation in science and engineering. The School’s key activities are described below.
- Key Activities
· Establishment of educational system to develop talented individuals who possess competencies expected of future leaders
· Design of curricula and educational methodologies to nurture creative, transdisciplinary talent
· Operation of educational programs to overcome challenges based on communication and cooperation
- Key Research Areas
· AI course development
· Curriculum design to encourage creative/lateral thinking
· Research and practicum to promote experimental thinking
· Humanities courses to instill realistic/emotive values
In keeping with KAIST’s mission, the School of Transdisciplinary Studies invites applications for a full-time faculty position. This is a non-tenure, teaching-oriented position with teaching responsibilities at the undergraduate level.
■ Track: Full-time non-tenure track (Teaching-oriented faculty)
■ Quota: O persons
■ Submission Period: 9/21/2018 – 10/10/2018
■ Required Documents (Submit by E–mail)