Open Faculty Positions – Mechanical Engineering at KAIST
The Department of Mechanical Engineering at Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) is seeking applications for tenure-track faculty positions.
• Multiple openings for faculty positions at all ranks of professorship in all areas of mechanical engineering
• Applicants are expected to have demonstrated an excellent potential for both research and education at KAIST.
• Applicants with pioneering research initiatives, and/or strong industrial applications are all welcome.
• Applicants should have earned a Ph.D. level degree in her/his expertise area.
3. Application Schedule
• Faculty positions are applied to and filled year round until all the openings are filled.
4. How to Apply
• Please submit the following documents by email directly to Professor Doo Yong Lee, Head of Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- A formal application in the designated application form – including summary of key achievements, plan of teaching and research
- Academic/research achievements - including a publication list, research accomplishments, educational experience, and awards, etc.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Five representative publications
※ Do not include personal information (Photo, School and age).
• Head of Department of Mechanical Engineering, Professor Doo Yong Lee (
• Inquiry: Ms. Hyang Mi Kim (