KAIST professors acknowledge significant impact science and technology has made toward the humanity and pledge to live up to the social standard set forth by humanity and to fulfill moral responsibilities through compliance of the following code of ethics. KAIST professors:
- Contribute to the development of humanity through the advancement of science and technology.
- Fulfill social obligations and ethical responsibilities in education by putting forth their utmost effort in education and research.
- Possess an attitude of honesty and diligence when conducting research or utilizing research results.
- Contribute to the creative development of science and technology through fair competition and collaboration with colleagues, and have an open mind regarding academic evaluations.
- Guide and encourage students so that they may realize their fullest potential.
- Be unbiased and fair in academic evaluations and be an exemplary figure for students as honest and creative science and technology professionals.