Within the specified period, fulfill predetermined procedures and submit documents set forth by the president, pay tuition, make payments and register for classes to complete the registration process.
ProcedureDependant on the school’s circumstance, schedule is subject to change.
- Use Internet notifications and E-banking services to check the status of, and to make
- The student may make payments at any bank nationwide during the registration period.
- During February of the 1st semester
- During August of the 2nd semester
- If the student does not register or take a leave of absence within the registration period, their registration will be excluded according to school regulations.
- Following the submission of the leave of absence, refunds will be paid.
|Date of Occurrence
|After deadline of course add/drop period but before 30 days from the beginning of the semester
||5/6 of the payment (exclude admission fees, mutual aid fee, student fees)
|After 30 days but before 60 days from the beginning of the semester
||2/3 of the payment (exclude admission fees, mutual aid fee, student fees)
|After 60 days but before 90 days from the beginning of the semester
||1/2 of the payment (exclude admission fees, mutual aid fee, student fees)
|After 90 days from the beginning of the semester
Office in Charge: Academic Registrars Team / Undergraduate: 042-350-2367, Master and Ph.D. students: 042-350-2366
- 1Selected Registered Nominees(Academic Registrars Team)
- 2Check payment history on homepage(student)
- 3Check registration details and manage unregistered users(Academic Registrars Team)
- 4Use electronic banking to make payments within the given timeframe(student)